Defining and Planning a Multimedia Project

. Thursday, April 26, 2007
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Planning...planning..planning..It does matter where you start..Answer these questions before you do your lesson plan because it may help with your lesson.

1. What do I need to teach?
Well refer to the curriculum or the standard.

2. What equipment do I have available?
Work with what you have

3. What applications do I have available?
It really depends on your computer.

4. What is the project?
Use all the sources available and select what you need

5. What multimedia product will the students create?
It is all about giving the students the experience.

6. Can I put it in a nutshell?
Just focus on the essence of the project

7. What are my goals and objective?
You must be able to reach the student with your objectives and be more realistic of your goal

8. How much time should we spend on this?
As much as it takes and you should love doing it with your students.

9. How will I involve students in decision making?
Let the students feel the power of decision making.

10. What forms of collaboration will I include?
Build a structural working environment to build their confidence.

11. What resources will I need?
Look at the Library material, what about the field trip, Peole, the internet, News Media, Or the originsl

13 How will I measure what my students learn....!!
It is all about Rubrics

14. What's the real world,
More of the students want to be part of the real world and able to build the connection with the real world.

15. What's my own life now?
Test pilot your project so that you will be able to see the flaws before you start doing the lesson plan

My Conclusion:

I like working with ideas that can be used again and again. So when I focus on these questions, things became very easy. That is a proper guidelines for teachers to be better teacher!!

0 comments: