Dear Diary

. Wednesday, April 4, 2007
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Dear Diary,

This is my first night of multimedia class. Things I already know about technology are:
I know about skype, IM, Internet, E-mail, how to do print screen and send it to someone.

Things I WANT TO KNOW about technology:
1. How to maximize the usage of multimedia
2. Gosh..everything about multimedia is interesting....It is about Everything n Anything that got to do with multimedia and tecnology

Things I hope to Learn about technology are:
1. How to create multimedia based lessons plan for myself and teachers
2. How to use internet with my students
3. How to design podcast
4. How to use ipod in the class

an ant,
Sharifah

1 comments:

OoiL said...

Interesting and achievable!