Unfinished Business

. Tuesday, December 16, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

13 December 2008

Alas, after 8 years of waiting for the right time, place and people to be with, I am now officially in UPSI as a graduate student. Not surprised yet anticipated to see my old friends from all corners of Malaysia in Dewan SITC. Well, all my favourite friends were there. Abg Cik, Syariman, Wan were some of those that I managed to catch hold of their numbers.

A change of view and definitely a new environment for me when I am now acquiring a new field of study as compared to TESL. Interesting though I am am having difficulty in adjusting/switching from English to Bahasa Melayu.

It was definitely a long day. We started at 8am and finished around 7pm. Phewww...

0 comments: