Today is THE day!

. Tuesday, December 16, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

As usual, my morning is always full with activities. So today, my day started as early as 7.30am. I'm done with my thesis template. Later, did some online add and drop course at IPS in UPSI. Lots of funny things happened to me today and I met with some interesting faces too.

My actual plan for today was to settle all the unfinished business so that I am no longer "string attached" with any of it. Thanks to Almighty Allah that I was able to do so.

One thing for sure, I was able to familiarise myself with UPSI and falling in love with the library which really reminded me of Hagerthy Library in Drexel University.

And I really like this quotation taken from a prominent figure in Ministry of Higher Education. He said
"In quest for success, commitment, teamwork and determination can overcome everything."

4 years ago, I have failed myself for unable to finish my Master of Science in TESL. This time, I believe it is prime time for me to again, challenge myself to finish it for the second time.

0 comments: