The mechanism of a Human Being

. Saturday, October 11, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

All of us is mere human being regardless of gender, colour or race. But most of us tend to see people as they are not of who they are. I fell into that trap.

Today, I sat and really listen to the true meaning of the idea of human building another human. a shocking fact which blows my perception of the true meaning of human. The image of man and woman is now so subjective to me since it is not the gender, the race or background that make a human into what they choose to be but the human who is behind the human...

I wish I am the human behind the human...

0 comments: