It Has Been A While

. Wednesday, October 8, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Gosh..I was posting and caput, everything was deleted accidently. This laptop is always playing hide and seek, with crouching fingers and hidden alphabets...

All about good news!

I am back and now I am going a bit further. Hopefully this December, I will be putting my thinking cap for a long time until I finished my Master (again I am trying).

I managed to talk to one of the officer in UPSI and from his view, it is actually very easy to be in Upsi for Master. Guess, I need to put an aim and work hard for it!

Wish me luck guys!

0 comments: