Step Up to Writing

. Friday, September 14, 2007
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

This week, I have been introducing to my student the correct format of writing the summary and to answer literature questions. And today they were introduced to Accordion Paragraphs.

How to do "Step up to Writing"

This technique is simple and can be use for any subject or language.

Check it out.

2 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

It is a very useful guidance overall and it is actually kinda inspiring to me as it can help me in my essay writing.

Thank you, Pn Sharifah!

The Island of NAMOYAKI, said...

Right....

Write. Good.
Do we read before we write or we write, and then we read?

:)
read,..
read in the name of your Lord..

Salam hormat.